IN-MOVE by Railgrup is currently a member of:
UITP (International Association of Public Transport)
ERCI (European Railway Cluster Initiative)
PTFE (Spanish Railway Technology Platform)
BRONZE LABEL European Union.
ECCP-European Cluster Collaboration Plattform
Spanish Businness Association UK
Rail Alliance UK
MINETUR, Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism.
ACCIÓ, Agency for the Competitiveness of the company of the Generalitat de Catalunya.
ALAMYS, Latin American Association of Metro and Subways.
CENIT, Center for Transport Innovation.
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya.
Chamber of Commerce of Barcelona
Official College of Telecommunications Engineers.
College of engineers of roads, channels and ports of Catalonia.
Enginyers industrials de Catalunya.
FETEIA, Spanish Federation of Freight Forwarders.
FENAEIC, National Federation of Groups of Innovative Companies and clusters. Foundation of the Spanish Railways.
CIAC, Cluster of l'Autonoció de Catalunya.
PFP, Portuguese Railway Platform.
INNO-PRO, Innovationsnetværket for Produktion Cen-Sec.
Denmark Transportail Canada.
Fundación Fórum Ambiental.
President: Enric Ticó. Cluster Manager: Ignasi Gómez-Belinchón. Project Manager: Daniel Fernández de Soto. Shared Value Project Manager: Berta Moragrega Garriga. Admin & PR Assistant: Clementine Suraud Kiffer
Board of Directors:
Operators: FGC, TRAM, TMB, RENFE OEMs: SIEMENS, ALSTOM, STADLER
Engineering: SENER, IDOM, META ENGINEERING
Integrator: INDRA, CAPGEMINI
SMEs: Integral Design & Development, MASATS, ROLEN, GREENFLEX
Administation: ATM, Infraestructures.cat, Direcció General del Transport
Tech Centre: EURECAT
||Our slogan “Mobility or nothing”, is the essence and strategy which drives us to work aiming to improve mobility in the railway sector. |
Action, dynamism, initiative, mobility. Since 2002, IN-MOVE by Railgrup has become a benchmark cluster not only in the railway ecosystem but in the transport sector in general. Through innovation, technological excellence, cross-sectoral knowledge, and the development of joint projects, we help our members establishing key points and improving their business competitiveness. IN-MOVE by Railgrup has different workgroups and currently gathers more than 105 members including public operators, engineering firms, start-ups, sensor-mobility systems, OEMs, cybersecurity, and rail infrastructure suppliers.
IN-MOVE by Railgrup applies its recognized return of value strategy based on innovation through the identification of scenarios that provide competitive advantage and improvement for the sector, focused on the final customer of railway mobility.
Selective Networking, knowledge Management, and Institutional representation.
Internationalization with a special focus on SMEs and R&D projects are the main return on value.
|Main products and services
Tailored workgroups and task forces, workshops and tech days, International Fairs participation program, Matchmaking events, funding search scheme, business development, international missions, newsletter and marketing services, selective networking at managerial levels, international tender up to date information, Market intelligence, R&D Advisory, Cross-sectoral project stimulation.
Top products: BUSINESS ASSOCIATIONS: 1. European Projects – STARS, ENTRANCE, EXXTRA, MODI. 2. IN-MOVE by Railgrup Academy. 3. Workgroups - IN-MOVE by Railgrup. 4. IN-MOVE by Railgrup Internationalization Tips.
|Activities by year
- Research and analysis on the feasibility of projects and funding for partners: Projects like SDO, Hermes, and TRAINSFARE with H2020 funds and 12 more projects developed by partners.
- Promoting communications and cooperation among its partners to create synergies.
Developing grants and aid programs for exportation
- Training plan: organization of courses, workshops, B2B´s, conferences and technical visits, workshops focused on R&D, conferences on internationalization, strategic conferences, and other networking sessions conducted with partners.
- Organising and participating in fairs like Innotrans, Smart Mobility World Congress 2017, Asia Pacific, Advanced Factories.
- Organization of the First European ERCI Innovation Award ERCI
- Direct dialogue with public authorities, institutions, and bodies from the railway sector.
- Market Intelligence and Internationalization: studies of business opportunities and business missions abroad with the support of the administration.
- Promotion and dissemination through media and social networks.
||> 13.000 million euros |
|No. of employees
||> 140.000. Work groups created: 8 |
||Projects launched: 19 |
Funding achieved: 10 million euros
Networking between partners: 240