CEO: Enrique Navarro. Technical Director: Juan Jose Nebreda. Quality Director: María Alzórriz. Financial Director: Nuria Adán. Engineering: Daniel Solsona. Purchasing: Bienvenida Navarro. Production Manager: Joaquín Navarro.
||Spare Parts, Rolling Stock, Engineering and Maintenance.
|Main products and services
Design and manufacturing of elastic and antivibration rubber to metal elements for railway (High Speed locomotives, Urban Locos, Tramway, Metro, etc.)
- Elastic bushes
- Axel Box Pivot Bushes
- Assembly of rods and mechanical subsystems
- Primary Suspension Systems
- Secondary Suspensions
- Conical springs
- Elastic supports
- Center Pivot Bushes
- Buffer and Drawgear Springs
- Big Bellows
Top product: COMPONENTS: 1. Rubber-Metal parts. ROLLING STOCK AND TRACTION EQUIPTMENT: 2. Maintenance of bogie subsystems.
|Activities by year
- Commercial Expansion USA, Canada, Mexico, Argentina and Brazil.
- Agreements for new projects with major rail manufacturers.
- Development of parts and solutions that comply with the demanding European regulation against fire EN 45545.
- New bench Multiaxial fatigue tests for validation of parts and subsystems.
- Development of formulation of rubber for excellent fatigue and creep behavior.
- Development of elastic supports and joints for gearboxes CAF trams and metros.
- Member of the Spanish Railway Technological Platform
- Successful result of the project Saferubber (www.saferubber.eu), Seventh Framework Programme of the EU.
- Development of new formulations of rubber to support extreme temperatures until -60 ° C.
- Development of systems for primary and secondary suspension.
- Characterization of technical rubber mixtures for FEM simulation.
||Quality: ISO 9001|
||4 million Euros / year|
|No. of employees
||10% of turnover|
||Components, Rolling stock and traction equipment, Engineering and consulting, Maintenance.|