Other offices: Barcelona, Valencia, Sevilla, Tenerife.
Vilnius (Ardanuy Baltic)
Nueva Delhi (Ardanuy India)
Bogotá (Ardanuy Colombia)
Lima (Ardanuy Perú)
Argel (Ardanuy Algerie)
CEO: Carlos Alonso. Financial Director: Carlos Estévez. International Director: Alberto González. COO: Abraham García. Latin America Director: Juan Manuel Cabellos. R+D Director: Bernat Amadas.
||Railway Engineering and Consultancy Services in transport and energy sectors.|
|Main products and services
Feasibility Studies, Basic and Detailed Design, Works Supervision and Project Management for railways, metros, trams, monorails, cable cars, etc.
ISA (Independent Safety Assessor) for Infrastructure, Energy, Control-Command Signalling and Rolling Stock Subsystems. RAMS studies, Life Cycle Cost (LCC) Studies.
Comprehensive Operation and Maintenance Simulations.
Top products: ENGINEERING AND CONSULTING: 1. Development of Computer Applications for Consultancy in Railway Operation and Railway Maintenance: RailPower, RailTraffic, SIMOLE, AUTOELEC. TRAINING, CERTIFICATION, RESEARCH: 2. Independent Safety Assessor: ISA Accreditation for Control-command and signalling, Energy, Rolling Stock and Infrastructure.
|Activities by year
1. Works Supervision for the construction projects of the Enlargement and remodeling of the high-speed tracks and platforms and the main passenger building at Chamartín High Speed station (Madrid).
2. Comprehensive Supervision of the Operation and Maintenance for the Service of Line 1 of Lima and Callao Metro (Peru).
3. Pre-feasibility studies of the Southern rail corridor in the railway modality and its articulation with other transport projects in the Bogota - Cundinamarca region.
4. Consultancy for the elaboration of recommendations for the maintenance of High Speed infrastructures of Israel Railways.
5. Detailed Design for the modifications of the ERTMS, communcations and energy facilities to adapt them to the alignment of the new High-Speed Chamartín Station.
6. Pre-Feasibility Study, Detailed Survey and Financing alternatives for the construction of a cable car linking the Kumrat and Madaklasht valleys (Pakistan).
7. Consultancy Services, application development and technical assistance for the Risk Management and Operational Safety for the Valencian Railways (FGV).
8. Detailed Design of new depots for the Doddajala Airport line and remodeling of the existing one in Baiyyappanahalli for Metro Bangalore Phase 2a and 2b. (India).
9. Detailed design of the railway and non-railway facilities of Line 6 of São Paulo Metro (Brazil)
10. Consultancy and design of safety and electrification installations of the Dublin Coastal Line (Dublin Metro – Ireland).
Participation in the OPTIMA Project and 4SECURAIL Project of the Shift2Rail, Research & Innovation Framework Program, under the H2020 umbrella:
The OPTIMA project will address the design and development of a Communication Platform to manage the link with different services (multimodal operational systems), supporting TMS applications.
The 4SECURAIL project, coordinated by Ardanuy Ingeniería, will develop a coordinated cybersecurity response to protect critical infrastructure such as the rail network.
||Ardanuy is working in 5 continents and has developed Projects in more than 60 countries. Ardanuy has permanent office in Spain, India, Colombia, Algeria and Lithuania.|
||Certification / Accreditation: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 17020; Achilles (Link up). |
|No. of employees
||22.5 million Euros|
||Engineering and consulting, Others.|