|Activities by year
- Integral maintenance of 26 High Speed trains VELARO E at Santa Catalina (Madrid) and La Sagra (Toledo) depots.
- Integral maintenance of 78 trains series 447 for Rodalies Catalunya at Cornella de Llobregat depot - (Barcelona), and associated facilities.
- Traction system maintenance for 84 CIVIA Serie trains in Madrid at Atocha depot.
- Maintenance of the air conditioning equipment of the train fleet maintained by Renfe Fabricación y Mantenimiento.
- Overhaul and repair of railway equipment (pantographs, compressors, dampers, air conditioning equipment, etc.) and electronic components (displays, door controllers, Passenger Information System, etc.).
- Technical Assistance in track in city centers of Madrid and Barcelona, as well as to High-speed trains.
- Installation of on-board equipment to national level (customers: Siemens, Indra, GMV, SEPSA-MEDHA etc.).
- Installation of on-board equipment at national level.
- Software Update and improvement of safety of on-board equipment (Digital ASFA, ETCS, legal keyloggers, etc.).
- Repair of accidents.
- Improved reliability of equipment and railway components.
- Maintenance of Traffic Control Installations and Auxiliary Systems.
- Railway Engineering Services.
- Implementation of a maintenance data acquisition using mobile terminals.
- Development of test benches for several railway systems (ERTMS, ASFA Digital, Train to Wayside System, etc.).