As a promoter of sustainable mobility, Alstom develops and markets systems, equipment and services for the transport sector. Alstom offers a complete range of solutions (from high-speed trains to regional, suburban, metros and tramways), passenger solutions, customized services (maintenance, modernization), infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Alstom is a world leader in integrated transport systems.
Alstom Trains - Range of rolling stock:
- Commuter trains
- Regional Trains
- High and Very High-Speed Trains
- 100% automated People Mover
Signalling solutions: Alstom Spain's railway signalling, and safety business unit has about 1000 technicians and engineers dedicated to developing and implementing signalling and safety solutions. With over 100 years in our country, the engineering centre and the technology laboratories in Madrid run innovative projects for the domestic market and exports. In addition, Alstom Spain has two excellence centres worldwide which supply railway signalling and safety and passenger information.
Signalling systems, control, Safety and Communication for:
- Long-haul, regional and commuter services.
- Urban and suburban systems.
- High-speed lines.
- Light railway trains and tramways.
Signalling, security and communication systems range:
- Conventional signalling systems.
- Interoperable European signalling system: ERTMS.
- Protection system ATP / ATO.
- CBTC system.
- Automatic driving system.
- Lateral conventional signalling products.
Surveillance systems and passenger information for all kinds of lines and trains
- Digital Passenger solutions.
- City mobility and multimodality.
Services and maintenance (rolling stock and infrastructures): As pioneers in the maintenance and renovation of rolling stock, Alstom offers various customized services to public and private rail operators. The aim is to ensure an optimized, safe and global management of the rolling stock and other railway equipment throughout its life cycle, whether it has been manufactured by Alstom or by third parties: maintenance, renovation, management of spare parts, support and technical assistance.
Infrastructure and turnkey systems: Alstom offer a complete range of solutions for rail installation, automatic people mover, electrification and electricity supply for all types of railway networks, and supply of all electromechanical equipment for lines, stations and workshops. Alstom is a leader in Spain in substations 2x25 kV and rail catenary high-speed. The company has participated in the execution of almost all substations on high-speed lines in Spain. Alstom Spain has also participated in installing and maintaining security systems in most tunnels on Spanish high-speed networks.
Turnkey systems: The increasing complexity of projects lead operators to seek global answers to their needs. Alstom combines all its expertise as a multi-specialist manufacturer to manage complete railway systems: rolling stock, signalling, infrastructure, and services...
REFERENCES ALSTOM SPAIN
Main references in Spain: Rolling Stock
- Barcelona, Madrid, Tenerife, Murcia, Parla, Jaen, Murcia, Valencia and Alicante tramways.
- Barcelona and Madrid metros.
- Commuter trains for FGC (S213 and S113) and Renfe (CIVIA I, II, III and IV).
- High-speed trains/Shuttles S104 and S114) – RENFE.
- Traction chain S121, S120 and S120.50– RENFE.
- Very high-speed trains S100– RENFE.
- Regional trains ALARIS S 490 – RENFE.
- Adaptation of the fleet of commuter trains in Valladolid to improve accessibility - Client RENFE.
- APM (Automated People Mover) Aeropuerto Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas. 100% Automatic People Mover 100% between T4 and T4S.
- Propulsion system 91 HST AVE S102, AVE S112 and AVE S130/730 Renfe.
- Propulsion and control system Metro de Madrid 650 units (Serie 2000-B, Serie 5000 2ª y 4ª and Serie 6000).
- The propulsion system for regional trains S112&213 of Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya.
- Propulsion and control system Metro Bilbao S500&550.
- Propulsion system 100 freight loc S253 of Renfe.
Rolling stock renewal:
- 24 AVE SERIES 100. Interior renewal, adaptation.
- 6 AVE SERIES 101. Train adaptation of S101 to S100.
- Commuter cars RENFE S-446 and S-447. Adaptation of accessibility for disabled people. 165 cars.
- 10 AVE SERIES 100 – RENFE. AVE adaptation for operation on the high-speed line linking Spain and France.
- 24 AVE SERIES 100. Car R2 adaptation from preference layout to tourist layout.
- AVE SERIE 100. Prototype WIFI installation.
- Suburban trains S446, S450, S451, S447, S470 y Civia– Renfe.
- Very high-speed trains and high-speed trains Avant (S102, S104 y S114) and Ave S100, S112, S130/730 - RENFE.
- High-speed locomotives S252 – RENFE.
- Freight locomotives S253 – RENFE.
- Citadis tramways in Barcelona, Madrid and Murcia.
- Barcelona tramway S9000 – TMB.
- Traction chains S121, S120 and S120.050 – ACTREN.
- Irvia y BTren (JV Alstom-Renfe).
- Automatic system maintenance APM of Madrid Airport Adolfo Suárez.
- Energy Management system S102/112 y S130 of Renfe.
- ERTMS level 2 for the high-speed line Albacete-Alicante.
- ERTMS level 2 for the high-speed Northwest corridor (Valladolid-León-Burgos).
- On-board equipment for high-speed trains S100, TAV S104, S114, AVRIL G3, CIVIAS, TALGO MECCA-MEDINA - 239 board equipment in service.
- On-board equipment ETCS/ERTMS level 2 baseline 3) for ADIF auscultation trains (Seneca and BT).
- On-board equipment (ETCS/ERTMS level 2 baseline 3) for Renfe suburban trains.
- Third rail - ERTMS level 1 Zaragoza-Huesca, Girona-Figueres, Castellbisbal–Can Tunis and Castellbisbal/Papiol-Mollet San Fost.
- High-speed line Madrid-Levante (Alpera variant).
- OPTIFLO for Metro de Madrid and rail network of Adif, IP, REFER, Metro de Oporto, Metro de Barcelona, Metro do Porto (Portugal), Metro de Bilbao and Metro de Sevilla.
- Barcelona Commuter wayside signalling maintenance (Rodalies) L'Hospitalet de Llobregat – Mataró.
- Smartlock 200 and Smartlock 300. Over 100 sets of equipment in operation.
- Chamartin station.
- Barcelona Tramway.
- Madrid Tramway.
- Malaga and Madrid Metro.
- Train-tram Chiclana-San Fernando.
- Madrid Light Rail Control centre.
- Recoletos Tunnel (Madrid suburban line).
- Tramway systems in Barcelona, Granada, Parla, Jaen, Murcia.
- Civil protection and safety facilities - Tunnels in the high-speed line Orense-Santiago.
- Catenaries for the high-speed line Madrid-Segovia-Valladolid, Chinchilla- Almansa and Medina del Campo-Salamanca, the commuter tunnels from Barcelona, line 9 in Barcelona metro, various commuter lines in Mallorca and the conventional Barcelona line.
- Substations for the high-speed network: Madrid-Zaragoza-Barcelona-Frontera Francesa and Cordoba – Malaga and Madrid - Levante.
- Maintenance of electrification facilities in high-speed lines.
- Rail maintenance and catenary of Renfe Integria workshops.
Top products: SIGNALLING: 1. CBTC for Metro de Málaga. ROLLING STOCK AND TRACTION EQUIPMENT: 2. High Capacity Coradia for Renfe. 3. Metropolis trains Series 7000 and 8000 for Metro de Barcelona. MAINTENANCE: 4. Health Hub - Maintenance Digital Services.