President: Antonio Latorre Uriarte. CEO: David Latorre Ferrando. Engineering Chief: Carles Geli Mollfulleda. After Sales Manager: Jose Miguel Gil del Arco. Commercial Chief: José Manuel Yera Rufián. Administrative Chief: Tomàs Calaf Cruz. Operations Manager: Pedro Fortes Martin. Head General Services Area: Cecilia Orona.
||Electrans is specialized in the development, manufacture, supply, execution and maintenance of Railway, Tramway and Metro signaling solutions. |
Electrans stands out for adapting the product to the specific requirements of each client, as well as our capacity to develop complete railway signaling solutions.
|Main products and services
Level Crossing Protection Systems. Electrans develops, manufactures and integrates Level Crossings solutions according to the specific requirements of each project, with a Safety Integrity Level up to SIL-4.
Signalling Railway Systems. Electronic interlocking and block for Railways, Central Control Room for asset exploitation and auxiliary signalling systems for passenger information. Detection systems for audio-frequency and conventional track circuits.
Signalling Tramway Systems. Safety interlocking and electronic block. On-board equipment which supervises the vehicle speed through braking curves, roll-back protection, signal overtaking protection system and safety rise and lowering of the pantograph in tracks without catenary. Field equipment related to the previous (beacons, track circuits, point machines and signals). SIL-4 beacon detection system.
Signals and Lights. Design and production of LED technology signals and SIL-4 lights for Railway, Tramway and Metro applications. Great capacity to adapt to different compositions of number of aspects, colors and luminosities.
Axle Counters. It is based on a 2oo2 microprocessor technology that provides safety information of the occupation of the track section, as well as speed information and punctual & directional detection.
Maintenance. Technical team specialized in the preventive and corrective maintenance of the safety railway and tramway installations, with operational bases in Barcelona, Valencia, Zaragoza, Alicante, Bilbao and Mallorca.
After Sales Service. Service of technical assistance and reparation of equipment in Santa Perpètua de Mogoda, Barcelona.
Top products: SIGNALLING: 1. ZERO INFRASTRUCTURE LEVEL CROSSING. 2. EDS SYSTEM: ELECTRANS DIGITAL SERVICES.
|Activities by year
- Supply of high signals for the Tren Maya project, Mexico.
- Exclusive agreement for distribution of TEKNICROSS rubber pavement for level crossings.
- Supply of tram signalling for the extension of the tram from Gasteiz to Salburua.
- Supply of new LD-SG type LED technology module for Romania.
- Supply, installation and commissioning of railway signalling for Depot Taurus Paso de Los Toros, Uruguay.
- Supply, installation and commissioning of railway signalling for Depot Taurus Montevideo, Uruguay.
- Supply, installation and commissioning of railway signalling for the overtaking point and parking of trains between the Sineu and Petra stations of the Mallorca Railway Services network (SFM).
- Supply of tram signalling and technical assistance for the Jerusalem tram.
- ZERO INFRASTRUCTURE level crossing.
- EDS system: Electrans Digital Services.
||- Spain |
- Latin America (Chile, Cuba, Colombia, Brazil, Venezuela, Peru, Ecuador, Argentina)
- Europe (Germany, Denmark, Portugal, Romania, Turkey, Scotland, France)
- Asia (Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, China, India, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, Israel)
- North Africa (Algeria, Egypt, Cameroon).
||Quality certification: ISO 9001/2015 issued by DEKRA for the design, production, installation, marketing and after-sales service of Railway signalling equipment. |
Environment certification: ISO 14001/2015 issued by DEKRA for the design, production, installation, marketing and after-sales service of Railway signalling equipment.
Occupational health and safety management systems certification: ISO 45001:2018 issued by DEKRA for the design, production, installation, marketing and after-sales service of Railway signalling equipment.
||18.5 million euros|
|No. of employees
||12% of turnover|
||Infraestructure, Maintenance, Others, Signalling.|