CEO and Managing Director: José Miguel Gutiérrez Díaz. Sales Manager: José Luis Santos Díez. OCS Manager: Hugo Menéndez Fernández. Installations Manager: Álvaro Álvarez Fernández. Technology & Digitalisation Manager: Ruben Puente Martínez. Substations Manager: Jose María Robles Cuesta. R&D&i Manager: Iván Rivera Rodríguez. RRRHH Manager: Silvia Verdejo Valencia. Administration & Finance Manager: Laura Miguel Genovés.
||Design, construction, assembly, commissioning and maintenance of electrification facilities, signaling and installations of
railway safety systems, power substations, telecommunications, Rail Smart Grid, IoT, automation of processes, electrical and
|Main products and services
Overhead Line Equipment (OLE) installation and maintenance (catenary).
Assembly, connection, adjustment and testing of installations of signalling and railway safety.
Technical equipment building construction. Piping and Civil works.
Remote control of catenary disconnectors.
Construction and maintenance of traction substations and autotransformers (ATI/ATF).
Assembly of electric drives in point blades at railway turnouts.
Electrical blade drive assembly.
Cable laying, splicing and connections.
Management of railway facilities in workshops and warehouses.
Automation and control installations.
Medium-voltage lines, transformation facilities, low voltage distribution and lighting.
Temperature control in technical facilities (tHerma).
Workstation for overhead contact lines and railways surveying (tCat).
Switch point heating system (tElphe).
Industrial installations maintenance.
Mining and tunnelling communication systems.
Web apps development: work parts management, timesheets, CMMS, local and cloud SCADA, railway engineering calculation tools, traveler information systems.
Tailored solutions based on LiDAR technology: geometric gauge/ clearance control solutions, positioning solutions in complex environments, point cloud-based solutions for obtaining digital twins in linear civilian infrastructures.
SICK preferred allies in the rail sector for integration of LiDAR devices.
Top products: INFRAESTRUCTURE: 1. tCat. 2. tElphe.
|Activities by year
Activities in 2022:
* Execution of the construction project for the 2,200V-3,000V power supply system and fibre optic laying for the conventional network line Lérida-Manresa.
* Works for the project to improve reliability and enhance fire protection for the signalling and telecommunications installations on line 210 (Zaragoza maintenance area headquarters).
* Works for the construction project to renovate signalling on the Madrid – North Area commuter train network.
* Works execution for the construction project for the safety and telecommunications installations of the Sama de Langreo underground routing of Laviana-Gijón San Sanz Crespo line, Laviana-Tuilla section, ADIF's metric gauge network.
* Construction project for the replacing of poles in poor condition, Legorreta-Tolosa, Madrid-Hendaye line.
* Works on the construction project for the eastern traction substation of the Valladolid railway bypass and rehabilitation of the Pinar de Antequera and Cabezón de Pisuerga traction substations.
* Works for the construction project of new interlockings in Veriña and Serín railway stations.
* Construction project for tunnel lighting refurbishment in Madrid-Sevilla High Speed Line.
* Maintenance of the traction substation installations, auto-transformer centres and energy remote command on the Venta de Baños - Burgos section of the 080 Madrid-Valladolid - Burgos high-speed line.
* Procurement of TCAT equipment for MTR, Hong Kong.
*Rigid Catenary Electrification of Lima suburban, Line 2 (Peru).
* Execution of the construction project for the refurbishment of the 2200v power cable between Covas and Monforte de Lemos, León-A Coruña line
*Preventive and corrective maintenance assistance and ancillary works for electrification facilities (overhead contact line, traction substations and high voltage power lines). ADIF-lot 2 (Northwest).
*Maintenance support services for cable network and telecommunications systems. ADIF-lot 1 (Northwest).
*Maintenance support services for telecommunications cable and systems network. ADIF-lot 2 (North).
*Execution of the construction project for the power remote control of the Plasencia-Badajoz section of the Madrid-Extremadura high-speed railway line.
* Power supply to mobile telephony operator infrastructures (BTO) from 750 V-Line II in the Madrid-Lérida section of the Madrid-Barcelona-Figueras high-speed line.
*Installation and maintenance of autotransformers and traction power lines remote control for the Pedralba – Orense section in Madrid – Galicia High Speed Line.
*Integral management of the safety and security systems in the tunnels of the Madrid – Barcelona – French border High Speed Line.
*Maintenance of Security and Communication network of Tunnels in ADIF’s Conventional Railway network. Northwest Lot.
*OCL maintenance in the Madrid-Castilla la Mancha-Valencia-Murcia high speed line.
*Installation and set-up work for the optic fiber network. Lot 2 and 4 (REE).
* Switch point heating system. ETS.
Innovations in 2022:
* Development of a next generation track-side dynamic pantograph sensor.
* Development of a distributed-integrated command system for high speed lines traction substations and collateral installations.
* Development of a predictive maintenance system for catenaries.
* Development and testing of sensors for the monitoring of automatic tension compensation sections in catenaries.
* Development of an algorithm for the complete geometric characterisation of a contact wire from precise point LIDAR measurements and continuous measurements with noise.
* Development of an advanced CMMS system.
*Recovery and use of energy from the vibrations produced by railways (REVIFE).
*Development system for characterization of railway infrastructure by LiDAR image.
* Switch point heating solution, high performance in efficiency, availability and system versatility.
*Application development and integration of Web-based computing, and local electrification infrastructure.
*Development of a CAD environment for OCS design and calculation.
*Intelligent Tunnel lighting.
*SCADA for central control of switch point heaters.
*Heat transfer simulations in switch point heating systems / development of control algorithms.
*Intelligent drive design and development controller for OCS interaction.
*Local operation facility and remote control system for OCS power disconnectors.
||Spain, Norway, United Kingdom, Portugal, Denmark, Chile, Peru, Canada, USA, Hong Kong.|
||Quality management system certificate: According to the norm UNE - EN ISO 9001:2000 (ER-0186 / 1996). Environmental
Management System Certificate: according to the norm UNE - EN ISO 14001:2004 (GA-2005 / 0302). R & D I Management
System Certificate: according to the norm UNE 166002 (IDI-0006/2009). Occupational Risk Prevention System Certificate:
according to the OHSAS Norma 450001:2018. Information Security Management System Certificate: According to the norm
UNE ISO/IEC 27001:2007 (SI-0046/2009).
||(2022) ≈20.750.000 Euros|
|No. of employees
||(2022) ≈425.000 Euros|
||Electrification, Electronic traction, Auxiliary electric equipment, Engineering and consulting, Maintenance, Others, Signalling, Telecommunication.|